Our experience and available equipment supports your
- Telephone IDIs and Video IDIs ("Skype Interviews")
- Online focus groups
- Online communities / discussion boards / forums
- mobile ethnography
- Research via Messenger
- Quantitative online
- Social media research / Social listening
Depending on your needs, we can take over modularly for you:
- Provision of the platform
Remote- and Onlinemethods
We have been using the methods of digital qualitative and quantitative market research for years. You can benefit from our wealth of experience if you are forced to switch to remote methods suddenly or in large numbers because of the corona virus.
We can support you and take over parts of or entire projects for you. We currently work in split teams, partly in the home office, so that operations can always be guaranteed. Since we have been practicing remote work in the institute for years, our processes are well established and proven. This also includes our internal recruiting department.
We will be happy to advise you:
Unit Director Field
phone: +49 (0)40 30966260
- On 11.05.20 our CLT/focus group facility will re-open again for individual interviews.
- From the 01.06.20 you can carry out groups with up to six participants and four observers in our facility.
Unit Director Field
Hygiene and safety concept in the CLT /Focus Group Facility Hamburg (updated: 07.05.20)
Project management / Organizational measures
- personal IDIs and mini-groups do not start and end simultaneously / no simultaneous check-in / check-out.
- Participants are asked for symptoms at reception. Should anyone have fever, neck scratching or diarrhoea, entry / invitation will be denied. This will already be pointed out in the invitation.
- It will be recorded who has been in the institute and when, in order to be able to trace chains of infection if necessary.
- Observers preferred via stream
- The possibility for tastings in the studio is constantly being examined.
- Our employees wear mouth-nose masks or face visors when external visitors are in the company. If desired, visitors can also receive a mask / face visor.
- It goes without saying that our employees regularly disinfect their hands and do not shake hands.
- Hand disinfectant dispenser are openly accessable in the institute.
- A personal distance of at least 1.5-2 m is guaranteed throughout the entire institute (also in the focus group discussion/IDI rooms).
- Sufficient liquid soap dispensers and disposable towels are provided in all toilet rooms and are refilled regularly.
- Displays with hygiene and distance rules are visible in the institute
- Spitting protection at the reception and in the interview rooms
- Regular disinfection of door handles, switches and table surfaces or washrooms before and after events.
- Regular and correct ventilation.